Thursday, June 26, 2008

Shelfari virtual bookshelf

I just stumbled upon a quite nice web site called Shelfari. The idea is that you can create your own virtual bookshelf and add your own books, the books you have read and the books you would like to read in it. Shelfari also offers the trendy community features like groups, friends, recommendations, tags and reviews to help you find the best books available.

I have to say that as I like to read and I like to own books, I became right away interested about the service and decided to add my books to the virtual bookshelf. Have to say that the first impression of the service is really good. Everything works smoothly and intuitively. Also a great bonus is the widget that can be added to blogs etc. websites. So I decided to replace my current readings widget with Selfari's Now reading widget. Looks a bit better now.

No comments:

Google